Friday, October 31, 2008

WA-Here I Come


The chase officially began last month when I, along with Mom and Dad, headed to WA for a scouting vacation. We had fun traipsing all over the state during the week we were there. We stayed in Olympia, but spent a great deal of time in the car. We went to Bremerton, Seattle, Tacoma, and Bellingham.
We were able to reconnect with old friends and see new places. Our only regret was that we weren't able to share our fun trip with you guys. But, thanks to modern-day technology, now we can. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did, vicariously of course.
I have to thank all my sisters for setting the example. Blogging has been an intimidating step for me to take, but since Catherine, Kimberly, and Eliza all LOVE it, I figured I'd give it a shot. So Amber, you and I are the newbies in this. We can grow to love it together! Thanks Sisters! Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger girl. You didi it! But then again I knew you could. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go! I have to admit, I'll be reading in installments....that was long!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you say...
    a little TOO much information???
    I'll be trying to read as fast as Kim talks if you keep this up, sis!

    ReplyDelete