I know it's late, but I promised I would post some Christmas things, so here they are. Merry Christmas everyone!!!! You know what they say about "Better late than never" right? Well, I'm a staunch advocate of that ideology, and in light of the circumstances, hope you all are too!
Our beautiful naked tree. It stayed like this for a few days. Then it gradually morphed into this.
And, the final picture of our completely decorated tree--after all it's never finished until the angel is on the top! I'm pleased with how it all turned out.

Because we are moving, we decided to take it easy on the decorations this year. Our only other ornamental offering was the star that Mom puts up in the window every year. I'm so glad she does this, because it throws my mind into remembering the star that shone over two millenia ago. Thanks Mom for this great blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment