Friday, March 13, 2009

What's THAT?????

The morning started off with a jubilant Mom exclaiming, "Rachael, wake up wake up WAKE UP! You've got to see this." And she comes rushing into my box littered room to open the blinds of my bedroom window to THIS----

Having been deprived of such beauty for entirely too long, I jumped out of bed and started bounding around nearly as ecstatically as Mom. Being the new resident/tourist of this Winter Wonderland, of course I had to snap photos. It was just too beautiful. And thus the phrase, "We live here now" was born. And whenever we see something awe inspiring or staggering to our deprived TX senses, the phrase is uttered. Ah, it is a wonderful life indeed. Hope you all can enjoy our novelty but what probably resembles your boredom in the photos below.

Our "backyard."

Ceaser paws---he kind of likes the snow. It's silly.

Our magnolia tree. Can't wait until it blooms just outside our dining room window!

So, there you have it. I had to remind myself that snow really isn't the anomaly it's become over the past two decades of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment