Okay, so this post is just a bunch of fun random things that happened while we were in UT. And just so you know, the soccer video you will see...well that is the last photographic/cinematic clip my camera ever took. :( But at least I got it in right?? And now, while we will try to fix my blue baby (outcome looks grim-as the 8 ball would say), Dad's camera is the sole operator in our household. Isn't that just sad???? My conclusion is-I need a new super hyped up Kim camera wanna be. But anyway...enough of that tangent. While we were in UT, Kim's boys got to sport a handsome new look. Wanna see? Well, I'm glad you do-because here are three of the cutest boys EVER!

And, here are six of the twenty (almost twenty-two...aren't I a lucky auntie?) cutest kids EVER!

Poor Lani is our lone girl...but you know, I don't think she minded one bit. It was so cute. Okay, among other things, most of what was done was play, Play, and PLAY. It was fun to be woken up EVERY morning by happy kiddoes. Don't get me wrong, I don't much care for being woken up, but if I must be, this is the way to do it. Happy morning kids = smiling morning Auntie...most of the time.

And last, but not least, since we got to practice Baseball with Uncle Aaron, we absolutely HAD to play soccer with Auntie Liza in the back yard. I even joined in on this one, but mercifully you don't have to see THAT. Hope you enjoy!
You are supposed to keep recording so that you can show my tough baby NOT crying right? Right?
ReplyDeleteGreat job Rachael. We all loved being able to see EVERYTHING! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!
It's so very wonderful to be able to relive all these moments! Wish we had some of every family!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete