
Our trip in UT the second time was so much fun that it takes multiple posts to describe. One of the boys' favorite times there was thanks to Eliza's tremendously sweet cousins, Sasha, Paul, Lexi,Clairee, and Emme. Clairee, I think I remember correctly, had a birthda party, which she invited all of us to. Quite unexpectedly, the Gomez Family had a whole clan of extra guests. They were so sweet in making sure the boys were included as if it had always been a part of the plan. And let me tell you, they had a FABULOUS time playing bandits and taking their turn at roping, riding, and the whole nine yards. Little Alana was quite the natural!

Thanks Gomez Family for making us feel special. And thanks to the Cothrans again and again. We won't be able to say it enough for all you did for us! We love you guys LOTS! Enjoy our pics...and even a video or two!
Rachael you rock! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete