Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Catching Up

So, it has been nearly a month since I last posted, but I think it's safe to say that I'm slowly but surely getting back on the blogging bandwagon. What's been happening in the course of the past few weeks? Well, many things. Lately, I've experienced the wonderful world of sleep deprivation due to horrendous toothaches (hence my 2 A.M. posting). Despite a visit to the much dreaded dentist, the pain still keeps me awake at nights. The next step is to pull out this dang molar that has been causing all the trouble since I was in braces a dozen years ago. Enough is just enough.

But, on a more positive note-the highlight of this month was my visit to TX. The amazingly wonderful Trevanator was baptized and it was a huge blessing to make it down to that. While Kim holds the picture of me with the awesome baptismal boy hostage, I thought I'd at least show off the rest of my limited pictures. I truly enjoyed every minute of the trip and am continually thankful to have had the blessing of seeing my family after five months.

So, enjoy some of the pics that were snapped. For more, take a look at Kim's mobile uploads on Facebook. Those were snapped one night when we both got to go out on the town. It was super fun to get all dolled up together and amaze a couple guys with out astounding hotness. :-) I may just have to copy those pictures to my flash drive and print them up. It was a great night-and an overall fantastic trip!

DISCLAIMER: There are a lot of pictures on this post. Bear with me and you'll see some awfully cute kids! You don't have to read the captions after the first six if you're not a Draper, just look at those amazing people! I'm so blessed to have them be a part of my family.


I will admit to falling in love with this puppy. He is so cute, and perhaps the sweetest canine ever. Drapers, make sure and give Louie loves from me too! :)


How I adore cuddle time!



Isn't she so darn adorable?!?!?!? It's hard to believe little La-La is three and a half. It seems like just yesterday I carried her around with me all throughout church. I loved being able to see her growing up and remembering me and just how much I love her. Thanks for being so excited to play with me Ella Baby.







And oh how that BW makes my heart swell! That sweet smile greeted me most mornings...even when I didn't realize it. Some of the sweetest moments came in the mornings when I was more asleep than not, but felt the soft touch of a little hand on my cheek. Waking up to see his angel face was definitely a highlight for me. And BW, I hope you will forever remember where you ALWAYS fit.


Our very own Beanie Babies! Both of these cuties loved Nana's homemade hats. And yes B-Man, I called you a baby...I don't care if you're a giant! 8~D


"Oh what a beautiful morning...Oh what a beautiful day." Sometimes, I really miss the sunrises. Up here in WA, there are these things called mountains that tend to block such beautiful moments. So it was nice to see this and reflect on a different kind of beauty.

Saying goodbye to the puppy. He and I got quite close. I miss that less than a pound cuddler. He gave me something to cuddle so I didn't miss a Misha dog so much.

Ah Gracie Girl, what can I say? You are such a fun girl! You made me laugh each and every day, which is a great talent. Thank you for sharing your fun spirit with me and giving me some of the best hugs an auntie can ask for. I love you Princess.

Sweet Jake-sta-roni. You are getting to be such a handsome little man. Your sweet spirit is such a comfort to everyone around. You truly made me feel adored, and I can't tell you how important that is. Thank you for your tender heart and random hugs throughout my entire trip. You're such a special boy, and I adore you for the guy you are.


Trev-you amaze me in so many ways. How you love everyone and try so hard to be the best kid out there is amazing. You taught me so much on this trip, but especially how to smile no matter what. You shared your happiness with me in the times we got to play, and even just in cuddling moments. Thank you for being such a good example Little Man. Always remember that I love you more than you can imagine.


Oh Brayden....you give the best super duper BW hugs in the entire universe! What an awesome boy you are. Thanks for all your kind notes, and especially for being my "best buddy in the world." I love ya lots and lots and lots. ALWAYS remember how special you are to all of us who know you, but especially to Auntie Rachael.

Payten Ella, you are such an angel. I treasured the time we got to spend together, just you and me, while your brothers and sister were at school. From counting down to when I got to see you all the way until I left, you loved so big. Thanks for remembering me. I love you great big La-La.

Bryan Aaron-there is so much I could say about you and how wonderful, amazing, awesome, and truly unbelievable you are. I loved our late night bonding sessions, whether it was just chatting or watching Deathnote. You are the man...in so many ways. Your huge smile makes the world so much brighter. Thanks for being who you are. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. The world truly is a better place for having you in it. And now I'll stop embarrassing you. Love ya man.


Kim...I don't know where to start. Thank you sooooooo much for the amazing trip. Thanks for taking me to the best Mexican food restaurant. Thanks for being my confidant and friend when I needed it most. Thanks for making me get all girly and realizing that I can be beatiful. Thanks for your love, but most of all, thanks for being there...for being someone who teaches me what it is to be strong, and faithful, and kind no matter what. You don't see those things in yourself, but I see them so easily. Thanks for being my friend-for being my sister. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment