Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Backtracking

So, I said I would get pictures from our UT trip up, and slowly but surely, I'm getting around to it. It's been an interesting couple of weeks, but pretty decent for the most part. And because there are so many, here's yet another slideshow. So, enjoy some super cute shots. It was a great day and we had a blast sharing it with our UT Cothrans. We love you guys!




P.S. One of the hazards of being the photographer...no pictures of my loot. Thanks Cothrans for spoiling me too. We had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. I continue to be amazed at my incredible children and their families!!! What an amazing collection of beautiful people, each and every one; how thankful I am to be around them, especially when times are really tough. You all are................!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun to bring back good memories. We had so much fun with you guys(even if I was onery with toilet goo in my kitchen:) Thank YOU for all the fun loot and yes, we are hooked on Bones. Fun show:) Love ya girl-hope you are doing well and yes, you do live in a beautiful place! Can't wait to go back to the good 'ol NorthWest and enjoy the cold ocean beauty and wonderful family! Did someone say hang out? MLB game? Ocean? Misha(for Lani)? Green?

    ReplyDelete