So, in what was a first for all of us, we got a chance to go clamming with some friends from Mom and Dad's ward last Saturday. (I know, I'm behind...but once again...better late than never!) I only got one picture because it was cold and WET, however, it's a winner. You have to look closely to see that Mom is in FIVE layers, one of which is a pair of waders. She was so cute that I couldn't help but snap the pic.

But, despite that cold and wet, when we saw the size of the clams we dug up (yes, quite literally), it was so worth it. It will be even more worth it when we cook these babies up and feast! Thanks to the Dickeys for teaching us the finer art of playing in the sand! We had a blast.
LOVE IT! Happiness is in the sand, it seems!
ReplyDeleteSuch sparkly eyes you have my dear!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite blog photo EVER! You are even cuter than Pierce!
ReplyDelete