So, I've been a slacker. One of the many mini adventures we went on ***last week*** was to this little lake. Combined with this beautiful site, there is a fragrance garden, which was not completely in bloom yet, but we enjoyed a taste of what late spring and early summer will have to offer.
We truly had a great time just wandering around the garden. I'll post more pictures once Spring decides to make an appearance. But, above the beautiful water and fun plants, the best experience of all was watching my formerly wheelchair bound mother tackle this succor!
The smile on her face says it ALL. Soooo proud of you Mom. We are extremely happy to have you beat us up those stairs anytime! I'm glad you got to see this, along with Dad and me.

You're pictures are so lovely! Give mom a high five and tell her "way to go"!
ReplyDeleteAdventures adventures. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteNext stop, Everest. Way to go guys!
ReplyDelete