I apologize for the poor quality, but something is better than nothing!
So, almost ten years to the day after I bid adieu to one of the more painful experiences of my life, I was able to watch Bryan walk across the stage as he graduated from the same place I left. So, Smithson Valley High School has now seen three of our family close their doors for the last time. I think I speak for all of us when I say, "HALLELUJAH!" Congrats B! Love ya man.

I don't really know how to say this, except to just say it!!!!! That's my GRANDSON graduating---does that make me feel really OLD!!!! But, happy, too! Who could have guessed all those years ago (seems like only two days ago!) that we would have been able to love you for so long and soooooooooooo much! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Can't wait for the next 20!!!!
ReplyDelete