Living and loving life in the Pacific Northwest...one adventure at a time.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Return to UT-addendum...I found videos!!!!
So, on our way back from TX (after my car was taken and the breakup), we were blessed enough to have the Cothrans let us sojourn there again. This time was also for about a week. We hadn't planned to bug them that long, but thanks to the IRS, had to impose on their hospitality for an extra couple days. Thank you guys so much for making us feel welcome and wanted even then! We loved playing with you. And so did the cousins. There was so much fun to be had while we were in UT that this may just be my longest post EVER (at least until the ORCA post later). First on the SUPER fun list was a baseball lesson from Uncle Aaron. It was so stinkin cute! I'm soooooooo glad to have found the video to go along. So, now they join the super cute pictures. Yay!!!!!!!
Thanks Uncle Aaron for the great lessons. We got to see how cool your advice was when we went to the Mariners game and saw some of the pros doing what you taught us! It was a blast and we can't wait to play some more!
what an incredibly unexpected blessing to be able to enjoy these special moments. Watching just made me wish more and more to be able to see all the cousins(and moms and dads!) together just for a little while, anyway!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
what an incredibly unexpected blessing to be able to enjoy these special moments. Watching just made me wish more and more to be able to see all the cousins(and moms and dads!) together just for a little while, anyway!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! I'm grateful I got to see you again and was able to meet these special children. You're so lucky to be able to call them family!
ReplyDeleteBaseball super stars! Got a little somethin' runnin' in the genes I think. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Why do we all live so far apart again?