Sunday, July 12, 2009

Non-chronological Posting.

Okay, so this actually happened before Bryan's graduation, but I forgot to post it there. I'm coming to the conclusion that the blogs I post for the past two months may not be in chronological order, but they will at least be published. So, forgive my lack of organization, and please enjoy them anyway!

When we knew for sure that we were headed to TX for B's graduation, we called Aaron and Eliza who were kind enough to let us mooch off of them for about a week. We had fun with late night games, especially Spades (thanks Aaron for trying to teach me the finer skills of the game). We also SUPER loved seeing the kids and having play time.

Mom and Ammon were especially cute, and I have photos to prove it. Enjoy the cute and cudly scene.


2 comments:

  1. How I love to spend these special times with each one of you! Ammon, you're such an incredible little man!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job getting some posting done!!! Woo-hoo! Wish Nana was snuggling with some of my cuties!!!Sniff, sniff!

    ReplyDelete