Hello Friends and Family. Yes, I really am alive, just immersed in the wonderful world of Institute, school, and church callings! Life has truly been crazy, stressful, chaotic, and...AMAZING. And I'm sad I didn't take the time to blog it when it all happened, because I know I've probably forgotten quite a bit. And now, since it has been two months since I've entered this realm, it is time to play some SERIOUS catchup.
Some of our FAVORITE summer memories:
1.) Having three adorable boys spend a fantastic month with us here in our beautiful Pacific NW home and experiencing snow in shorts and t-shirts, among so many other precious moments.
2.) Heading out to San Juan Island, not once but twice.
3.) Seeing my long-cherished ORCAS, not on one visit, but BOTH!
4.) Camping trip in UT with five-sevenths of our super fun family.
5.) Having Granny come spend a month with us and no longer thinking we're crazy for leaving NASTY TX.
6.) Remembering that there are many joys in life...but recognizing that MOST revolve around our eternal family!
So, enjoy the slide-shows. I know there are a TON of pictures, but you don't want to miss ANY.
Chubbuck Days Parade
8 years ago










Holy smokes....I thought you had given up for good! Thanks for proving me wrong!
ReplyDeleteOK, more Holy smokes...there's like 150 pictures! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Back!
ReplyDeleteIt's all breathtaking!
You could make some beautiful cards....
Admittedly, I haven't watched ALL the slideshows--but I did enjoy what I saw!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have a ticket for New Moon, how about you? :D
Awesome picts Rachael! You are a good photographer. We finally got to see the whale shots!!! Keep up the updates. Love ya!
ReplyDelete