Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthday Bowl-A-Rama


First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Isn't it hard to believe that the year is already almost over? Holy smokes, how time has flown by since January!

Anyway, onto the post for the week. Tuesday is normally Dad's and my league night for bowling. However, due to the holiday this week, they didn't have a League Night. Since I become absolutely even more horrible than I already am when I skip a week of bowling, Dad and I, along with our teammate and dear friend Ricky, decided we would bowl as usual. So, we did.

The super fun part of it is that Tuesday was also my best friend's birthday. So to celebrate, I picked up some balloons, Mom and Dad picked out a card, and we all bowled together. The six of us had a fantastic time enjoying one another's company,engaging in friendly competition and smack talk, generally being silly, and looking forward to more fun nights ahead.

1 comment: