Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date Night

So, Friday was a super fun night. For the first time in quite a while, sad enough to admit, I got a fun date night. It actually turned out better than I could have imagined. By total chance, while waiting for Mom and Dad to get to the theater and while texting Ricky directions on how to print his ticket AWAY from the box office, I looked over. To my surprise, a friend I've grown up with was there with her husband. So, Steph and Steve, Mom and Dad, and Ricky and I all had a great time.
Being the addict I am, we went and watched Twilight. Bless our dear men who came along without even grumbling. What a fun treat! They were champs throughout the whole movie, well mostly. The guys had fun teasing us mercilessly, but it was a right they earned for sitting through one of the most ultimately chicky chick flicks ever.
Thanks Dad, Steve, and Ricky for humoring your hopeless romantics! We really do appreciate you! Despite the razzing we received, it turned out fantastically well thanks to our tolerant men.
After the movie, Stephanie and Steve went their own way while we went to dinner with another friend I've grown up with and her husband. Thanks to Ricky, we tested a really yummy restaurant. We'd never been courageous enough to try it, but we're so glad for the recommendation. What a fun night! Thanks boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment