
Saturday night was B-Man's region concert, and man was it amazing! It had me thnking back to my own experiences in various concerts, including one just like he had the blessing of participating in. In the various thought processes, it hit me. I double-thought the question, "Has it REALLY been 10 years?" Crazy to admit that it has. Those wonderful choir memories will stick with me through my entire life.

Anyway, it was a fun family night, and I was able to get some fabulous pictures-and video too! Just for you Catherine. Please forgive the lack of clarity. It's amazing it turned out as well as it did! What a fantastic night.
Mom and I had fun playing with Gracie after the concert. What a cutie she is!

Anyway, it was a fun family night, and I was able to get some fabulous pictures-and video too! Just for you Catherine. Please forgive the lack of clarity. It's amazing it turned out as well as it did! What a fantastic night.Mom and I had fun playing with Gracie after the concert. What a cutie she is!
And wherever there's a Haven, you can bet a Payten is not far behind. Such adorable sisters!
Anyway, Words cannot express how proud I am of Bryan. He's stepped it up and become quite the young man. What a fun, great kid. I so can't believe he'll be eighteen in just a few short months! Can't wait to see the man he becomes. Love ya Dude! Have fun watching, or at least listening, to the videos. Then you'll be able to understand why we're just so proud! :)

Oh, thank you thank you thank you.....Ive already listened to one, but hopefully by the end of the day I will have heard them all!
ReplyDeleteTell mom she looks great!
And those girls are adorable, aren't they?!?!?
Wow.
ReplyDeleteVery impressive, Cousin B. The boys and I just sat down and listened to it all. Way to go!
Amber, Connor, Graeme, Owen and Reilly